IOCL Recruitment 2018, Announcement for IOCL Recruitment 2018 Latest job openings for Trade Apprentice – Secretarial Assistant and Accountant Posts.
Indian oil corporation limited a government energy enterprise are looking for high caliber people as an apprentice in their company under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973.
There are total 101 vacancies in the company and they are looking for people who would make a co-operative and hard working part of the team of this growing refinery.
IOCL recruitment 2018-2019 would be conducted keeping in mind the needs of the increasing refinery industry and the need for resourceful educated and hardworking people.
VACANCY DETAILS OF Indian Oil Corporation recruitment 2018
Hiring company: Indian oil corporation limited
A candidate must choose a job title according to the qualification of an individual.
There are presently two job openings at IOCL ie.
- Trade Apprentice-Secretarial Assistant
- Trade Apprentice – Accountant.
Here are some of the latest IOCL vacancies and its locations.
There are total 101 Posts as Trade apprentice (Non- Technical)
- Secretarial Assistant: 75 Posts
- Accountant: 26 Posts
IOCL recruitment through GATE 2018 has started from January 8.
- For IOCL recruitment through GATE 2018, the candidates must be Indian Citizens
- They should have graduated in disciplines like Civil Engineering, IT, Computer Science, Chemical Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical and Metallurgy, Electronics and Communication.
- Aspiring candidates will be recruited based on their GATE 2018 scores.
Location wise Vacancies.
- Gujarat Refinery-11
- Guwahati Refinery-10
- Mathura Refinery-10
- Digboi Refinery-10
- Bongaigaon Refinery-10
- Haldia Refinery-9
- Panipat Refinery-7
- Barauni Refinery-5
- Paradip Refinery-3
Candidates should be of age between 18 to 24 years as on date of 31 January 2018.
- Age relaxation is offered as
- 5 years for SC/ ST candidates,
- 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates,
- 10 years PWD unreserved candidates,
- 13 years PwBD OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates,
- 15 years PWD SC/ST candidates.
- Date of commencement to Apply Online-13 Jan 2018 at 10:00 AM.
- Last Date to Apply Online-03 Feb 2018 at 5:00 PM.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application form print of Online-17 Feb 2018.
- Tentative Date of Written Test -8 Feb 2018.
- Tentative Date of Publication of Written Test Result-23 Feb 2018.
- Tentative Dates of Personal Interview 5 March 2018 to 6 March 2018
Candidate should have bachelors degree i.e B.A./ B.Sc/ B.Com with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ ST & PWD)
Trade Apprentice-Secretarial Assistant BA/ B.sc/ B.com with 55% marks
Trade Apprentice – Accountant B.com with 55% marks.
Exception- SC/ST candidates require 50% marks as do PwBD.
Candidates have to appear for a written test and a personal interview .Selection would be based on the same.
How to apply for trade apprentice post in local recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates would be applied through online IOCL Official website www.iocrefrecruit.in from 13 January 2018 at 10:00 AM to 03 February 2018 at 05:00 PM and have to send their application Print out signed by the applicant with all the required documents application on the address
The Dy. General Manager (HR).
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, P.O.
Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai-851114.
- With enclosed documents including Documents mentioned in Annexure I of the advertisement.
- A Photograph with self-attestation.
- The documents along with the application form should be reached by 17 February 2018 by ordinary post.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before Applying, candidates should have a valid scan of their photograph and signature.
- Log on to the website www.iocl.com
- Go to What’s New —> select the desired notification & click on it.
- Select the post and click on Proceed.
- Fill all the details and submit the form.
- Take a printout of online application form and send to the given address along with the required documents.