India Post MP Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment, MP Postal circle is among the 22 Postal circles in India and has two regional divisions in the Indore and HQ region. These two regions again have 22 postal divisions and 3 RMS divisions.
India Post MP invites applications for 2411 Vacancies for the Post of Gramin Dak Sevak before 19th February 2018. A Gramin Dak Sevak provides mail delivery and other Postal Services to remotest villages in India.
Age Eligibility – Eligibility AS ON 19.01.2018
- Minimum –18 years
- Maximum – 40 years
Maximum age relaxable for 3 yrs for OBC, 5 years for SC/St and 10 years for PH category
- Educational Qualifications
- Pass in 10th standard from a recognized State Board or Central Board.
- A Basic Computer Knowledge is required.
The following is the process of selection:
- Selection of candidates, applied online, will be made automatically based on the rules of the Postal circle.
- Weightage will Not be given on higher educational qualification. The passing of all subjects as per the respective Board and Marks aggregate up to 4 decimals is taken as a criterion for selection.
- Merit order would be (a)Date of Birth (Higher age will be first considered) (b)ST female (c)SC female (d) OBC female (e) UR female (f)ST Male (g) OBC male (h) UR male
- Applications with incomplete data will be rejected.
How to Apply
Fee: The fee for application of this post is Rs.100/-
- SC/ST, female applicants, and PH candidates are exempt from paying the Application Fee.
- Payment of this fee is to be made in one of the Post Offices mentioned in the Notification at the website.
Register yourself on portal https://indiapost.gov.in or click here. Once done a registration number is provided.
- Login and provide this number
- In case you are already registered, then log in and fill the application form.
- In the application, you need to fill the following
- Name (As per X class Marks Memo)
- Fathers Name:
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- PH – Types od Disability
- State where you completed Xth class
- The Board in which you completed Xth class
- Fee payment number should be mentioned without fail.
And any other details mentioned in the application.
Documents to be uploaded
First, note the file size and accordingly upload the following:
- SSC Marks Sheet/Memo/Certificate
- Additional SSC Marks memo1 (For students who made a second attempt to clear all subjects)
- Additional SSC Marks memo2 (For students who took the exam the third time)
- Computer Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Certificate of Disability
Queries or clarifications
In case of any doubt send an email to email@example.com or contact the Madhya Pradesh Circle helpdesk at 07552550473.
Note: The appointing authority has the final right to modify or cancel the advertisement/notification at any point in time. Applicants can check their selection status on by Login on the Website http://appost.in/gdsonline/. Check out the latest Job Recruitment drives on this website, which we update constantly.